Am I A Candidate For Treatment?
Have you or anyone in your family previously been diagnosed with varicose veins or venous reflux?
Do you have varicose veins which exhibit any of the following characteristics:
- Large, bulging veins on your legs
- Veins that are swollen, red, or warm to the touch
- Skin discoloration or texture changes
Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms in your legs, ankles, or feet:
- Pain (an aching or cramping feeling)
- Burning or tingling sensations
- Tender areas around the veins
- Sores or skin ulcers near ankle
- Restless Leg Syndrome
Have you previously had skin ulcers on the leg (or areas that were slow to heal)?
Have you previously attempted conservative treatments without success (e.g. exercise, weight loss, elevating legs, pain medications, avoiding long periods of standing/sitting, compression stockings)?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, you may be a candidate for treatment. Please contact our office at (206) 525-8346 to schedule an appointment.